Effective Date: July 2nd, 2022
CryptoLand collects personal information from you when you interact with the Platform. This information is collected and stored electronically by us. This information may be provided to us voluntarily by you, as well as collected automatically by us from you.
- Information Voluntarily Provided By You
We collect information about you when you use the certain aspects of the Platform, including information you provide when you link a digital wallet, make a purchase, or contact our support team. Such information includes:
- Contact Data, in the form of your email address and other contact information you provide.
- Account Information, including username name, password account id, and any open fields where you provide additional information related to your user profile.
- Digital Wallet Information, including your digital wallet address.
- Transaction Event Data, including but not limited to applicable public IDs related to the transaction, transaction price information, and the date and time of the transaction.
- Content, including any content in messages you may post on the Platform or send to us.
You may choose to voluntarily provide other information to us that we do not request, and, in such instances, we have no control over what categories of personal information such disclosure may include. Any additional information provided by you to us is provided at your own risk.
- Information Collected Automatically
CryptoLand also collects certain personal information about you automatically when you use the Platform. This information includes information about your computer hardware, software, and network when you access or use the Platform. This information may include: your IP address, browser type, domain names, access times, geographic location, referring website addresses and other technical information such as protocol status and substatus, bytes sent and received, and server information. We may also collect information about how you interact with the
How Information is Used
We may use the information we collect for any of the following purposes:
- to provide, maintain, and improve the Platform and user experience;
- to provide you with items you purchased;
- to prevent cheating and fraud;
- game play recording;
- to provide you with any applicable air drops;
- for customer service, security, to detect fraud or illegal activities, respond to trust and safety issues that may arise, and for archival and backup purposes in connection with the provision of the Platform;
- to communicate with you.
Sharing of Information
- With Third Party Service Providers Performing Services on Our Behalf. We share your personal information with our service providers to perform the functions for which we engage them. For example, we may use third parties to host the Platform or assist us in providing functionality of the Platform.
- For Legal Purposes. We also may share information that we collect from users as needed to enforce our rights, protect our property or protect the rights, property or safety of others, or as needed to support external auditing, compliance and corporate governance functions. We will disclose personal information as we deem necessary to respond to a subpoena, regulation, binding order of a data protection agency, legal process, governmental request or any other legal or regulatory process. We may also share personal information as required to pursue available remedies or limit damages we may sustain.
- Blockchain Platform. When you engage in a transaction that is recorded on the blockchain, certain information that may be considered personal information related to that transaction will be published on the blockchain and may be accessible to third parties not controlled by CryptoLand. Transactions recorded on the blockchain permanently recorded across a wide networks of computer systems and is generally incapable of deletion. Many blockchains are open to forensic analysis which can lead to deanonymization and the unintentional revelation of personal information, especially when blockchain data is combined with other data.
- Consent. We may also disclose your information with your permission.
CryptoLand does not share your personal information with third parties for those third parties’ direct marketing purposes.
Your Rights and Choices
- Account Information
You may access, update, or remove certain information that you have provided to us through your account by visiting your account settings or sending an email to the email address set out in the “Contact Us” section below. We may require additional information from you to allow us to confirm your identity. Please note that we will retain and use information about you as necessary to comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes, and enforce our agreements.
- Do Not Track Signals
Our Platform does not currently take any action when it receives a Do Not Track request. Do Not Track is a privacy preference that you can set in your web browser to indicate that you do not want certain information about your webpage visits collected across websites when you have not interacted with that service on the page. For details, including how to turn on Do Not Track, visit www.donottrack.us.
Security Used & Retention of Personal Information
CryptoLand uses reasonable security measures designed to prevent unauthorized intrusion to the Platform and the alteration, acquisition or misuse of personal information that CryptoLand directly controls, however, we will not be responsible for loss, corruption or unauthorized acquisition or misuse of personal information that you provide through the Platform that is stored by us, or for any damages resulting from such loss, corruption or unauthorized acquisition or misuse. It is your responsibility to protect the security of your Digital Wallet Information. We will retain your personal information for as long as necessary to fulfill the purpose for which it was collected, or as required by applicable laws or regulation.
Links to External Websites
We do not knowingly collect or maintain personal information from any person under the age of thirteen. No parts of our Platform is directed to or designed to attract anyone under the age of thirteen.
Questions / Contact Us
Notification of Changes